Sunday, August 22, 2010

Panlasang Pinoy 101: Pork Adobo

This is one truly Pinoy. Adobo. we have chicken adobo, pork adobo or combine chicken;pork adobo. Since I am not fond of eating chicken dishes aside from Fried or roasted, pork adobo is one menu I love to prepare. Each of us has different ways how to cook adobo. This one seems to be the traditional way. Combining all the ingredients together then cook. Mine, I marinate pork with a small amounbt of soysauce, pepper powder and lots of minced garlic. With this way, my adobo would smell really good. also have different variations of adobo. Adobo with pineapple chunks, sweet adobo, adobong tuyo, adobo with liver spread, adobo with nestle cream (an alternative to our adobo sa gata).

No matter how adobo is prepared, no matter what variant is prepared, bottom line is, adobo tastes good. Now I am craving for adobo. Will go to NTUC and buy ingrdients. Later, I will post the pics of adobo I will have to take as I cook. Of course, since I am the one taking pics, you won't see me cooking.

No comments: