Sunday, June 13, 2010

Re-learning Philippine Geography

I have been out of the country for some time but still, i am not yet used to it. I am missing my beloved country. I never really dreamed working overseas but there came an opportunity I just can't pass. Things are getting worse back home and I need to move.

Never has there been a day that am not thinking of home - things I used to do, people I used to go along with, the environment, all things Filipino. Thanks to the modern technology at least I get updated wit what's happening back home... TFC, internet, mobile phone.

Let's go back to the basics. Re-learn Filipino - the country, geography, people, culture. Let's start with Geography. Let Ka Yoyoy tour us around the country = from North down South. Lets do it in a fun way. Join us as we sing... Philipine Geography.


No comments: