Friday, January 01, 2010

one good way to start 2010

I have been browsing for an oratorical piece for a speech fest. I cam across Og Mandino's piece which is really inspiring. I hope everyone believe that he is a nature's great miracle, with humility, strive hard, put his best foot forward and succeed.

Let this be an inspiration for us to make our new year better and more productive. Let's have a brand new start - with faith in ourselves and achieve what we are dreaming for.

Here it is... I AM NATURE'S GREATEST MIRACLE.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Since the beginning of time never has there been another with my mind, my heart, my eyes, my ears my hands my hair, my mouth. None that cam before, none that live today, and none that come tomorrow can walk and talk and love and think exactly like me….

I am nature's greatest miracle.

Although I am of the animal kingdom, animal rewards alone will not satisfy me. Within me burns a flame.. and its heat is a constant irritation to my spirit to become better than I am, and I will.

None can duplicate my brush strokes, none can make my chisel marks, none can duplicate my handwriting, none can produce my child and none has the ability to sell exactly as I.

I have unlimited potential. Only a small portion of my brain do I employ…. A hundredfold or more can I increase my accomplishments of yesterday ….Nevermore will I indulge anymore in self praise for deeds which are in reality too small to even acknowledge. I can accomplish far more than I have…

I am nature's greatest miracle.

I am not here on earth by chance. I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain not to shrink to a grain of sand.

I know a great secret of life for I perceive, at last that all my problems, discouragements and heartaches are in truth great opportunities in disguise….

I am natures' greatest miracle

No beast, no plant, no wind, no rain no rock no lake had the same beginning as I, for I was conceived in love and brought forth with a purpose.

I am nature's greatest miracle.

And nature knows no defeat eventually she emerges victorious and so will I, and with each victory the next struggle becomes less difficult.

I will win …. for I am unique."

No comments: